Imagine you have a touch of magic and can make impossible things happen, what would you do?



Image result for Magic wand
If I have a touch of magic and could make impossible things happen, I would be the luckiest person in the world. I vouch not to misuse my magic, instead use it towards the nation development.

I'll to make the following wishes which would help our nation.
  • I'll improve the literacy rate in India by building schools, issuing free books, notebooks and all adequate infrastructures.
  • Subsequently, I would change the mindset of our neighboring countries, so that, our armed forces need not to spend so much money on national security.
  • I'll also change the mindset of terrorists so that they will become good citizens of the nation.
  • I'll make yoga as compulsory in all the schools and colleges
  • I'll stop corruption so that India can march towards a "developed country" status.
  • I'll make India as a head of "Organic Agriculture" and help people living natural way.
  • I’ll interlink all the rivers across the country so that there will be no water scarcity.
  • I'll enable solar and bio-fuel power generation and ensure electricity reaches all the common person.
  • I'll create enough of doctors and Hospitals to take care of people health.
  • I'll ensure all the people are doing their best to help rest of the people.
  • I'll shut down all the nuclear plants so that there will be no threat to the environment.
  • I'll punish the people who are knowingly going against "Swachh Bharat" initiative.
  • I'll resolve fishermen problems so that they will be free from International boarder problems. 
  • I'll provide the best platform for our sports men and woman, so that they can compete with rest of the world.
  • I'll re-create at least hundreds of Mother Teresa and Mahatmas and send them across the world to preach "peace".
I'll make India as Self-content country and also share the surplus things with our neighboring countries.
Last but not the least, I would write essay on each of the word craft topics in approximately ten paragraphs and distribute it to my friends.


                                                                                          Image courtesy: Google

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Internet of Things & BIG Data Analytics

IQ Vs EQ